Help

Great alternative for caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a hard time taking pills, so this is a great alternative for my caps. I have used in my smoothies, put in my orange juice and even have put in my dog's water bowl. I know that Omega 7 is fantastic for you so for me this is great!!

I never want to be without this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very high quality! Have tried other sea buckthorn berry oils, and for price and quality this one is the best. I squeeze the dropper and the SBBO fills about half way. Then I drop directly into my mouth (without touching to keep it sterile). I then repeat, so it ends up about being one full dropper. I do this nightly before bed. I also mix this with other oils (argan, rosehip)and place directly on my skin for a moisturizer. This is a dark red/orange oil, which is great for skin (when applied topically and/or taken internally). When blending with other oils, it gives a nice glow to skin. Since I started doing this people keep telling me I look great. They ask if I've gone on vacation. I made a batch for my sister, and now she too never wants to be without it and has purchased her own Sibu Beauty, Omega 7 SBBO.

Great orange color for your skin..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It looks like this is a good product for your face if you don't mind the orange color as a mask ..

magic in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i use one squirt in my smoothie daily, i noticed my skin becoming smoother, i also use the Sea Buckthron oin for my face as well as their facial line, all good & I'm over fifty with mixed skin, my lines on my face are smoothing out, so it's all magical!

amazing product.Very high quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

amazing product.Very high quality.

good for skin protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice and easy to use Eat with noodles