Help

straight nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like getting nutrition in pure, whole, easily-absorbed forms, rather than extracts or pills, which I am never sure actually get used by my body. This product is great for that! Also, I thought the whole form of sea buckthorn would be safer to use during pregnancy than the more concentrated oil, and it has been a good supplement. I found that it has even helped to settle my stomach from my morning sickness. I put a spoonful in a glass of ice water to drink. It is tangy and tart, and once you get past the rather 'farm-ish' smell, it doesn't taste too bad.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome

Very Tart but I like it!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for skin but be aware as it maked one a little too 'regular' I cannot take it daily maybe 2-3 times a week.

disgusting taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have to mix it with other fruit juice...really a big challenge for me to drink it alone...

Good but product quality varies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good for hair growth, but I find that the product quality varies. Sometimes you get a fresh product that is bright orange with a good taste, but other times its a dark reddish orange with an off-putting taste.

~Pleasant tasting when mixed with aloe juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will await to see how my hair and nails strengthen once more but have used this product a long time ago with success altho in fairness used another hair/skin/nail product in conjunction. The cost is somewhat high so hope but am sure this will have been worth the effort as I do enjoy the Sibu range generally.

Rejuvenating miracle

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's tart so I found out that it's best to drink it with natural apple or grape juice. Seabuckthorn is suitable for strengthening the heart muscle and also for supporting immune system before the cold season to get rid of fever and colds.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

收到后立刻打开了喝,味道非常怪,有股臭味,不知道是坏了还是味道本来久如此,勉强喝了下去还拉肚子。反正不会再买下次。

Omega 7 Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps keep my chronic hayfever in check if I take it consistently.

Not sure it helped at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, the taste is very strong and intense. However I was willing to try this hoping to see some benefits. I finished the bottle and haven't noticed any difference at all. Would not order again.