great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternate to mink oil. I have heard great things about mink oil but I can't stand the idea of some little animal suffering just for the sake of my vanity. Soooooo I found that this sea buckthorn oil has the same ingredient and the mink oil and if fact it have more of it! It seems to have reduced the fine lines around my eyes.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First of all, iherb.com is the best. I ordered at 12 p.m. on Friday, my order was shipped out at 4 p.m., and I received it on Saturday. This is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. As for the product, it is worth every penny. It makes my skin soft, shrinks my pores, and my face FEELS like it is being fed! The smell is just like any other natural oil smell. There is an orange tint to the oil but that is common sense why it is like that (made from the seed and some of the ORANGE berry pulp:) I love what this company stands for; fair trade, organic ingredients, efficient packaging and it's cruelty-free.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very high quality oil, reasonable price. Some reduction of Rosacea redness in a few weeks. Speeds healing of acne.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading anecdotal evidence on the web that it helps rosacea. I've had a patch of rosacea on the tip of my nose for about 10 years, and it will flare up from time to time. Sun exposure and any kind of facial scrub are two definite culprits. I was hoping the sea buckthorn oil would help with the breakouts, but I was not expecting it to reduce the constant redness because I had read that it was a result of damaged capillaries. I was very pleasantly surprised to see the redness fading after just a few days! It is so nice to be able to go out without putting concealer on my nose. Two warnings: the bottle is tiny, but really you don't need much. And the smell takes a little getting used to. But I don't mind it because this stuff works so well, and I would rather have the smell than have it masked by some awful added perfume. Do give it a try!

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 10 ml

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil after reading reviews that it can be used to treat the skin disorder eczema. I have used this product regularly for approximately one month now and have had very good results already. It has helped by reducing the itchying and red bumps/sores on my skin very much. I would recommend this to others who suffer with this skin disorder. Good product. The service from iHerb is also very good and prompt.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about this tiny miracle! I never had acne as a teen, but menopause brought it on so I thought I would try Sea buckthorn seed Oil. It seems to heal blemishes fast! But the big miracle was when I discovered my Rosacea disappearing! I was diagnosed with rosacea a few years ago and tried the Rx meds and topical gel my Dr prescribed,to no avail. After I started using Sibu Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil my Rosacea went away and now I use it everyday and have had no new breakouts..the real surprise was a broken capillary that all but vanished after several months of use. It has several other uses too, but for me controlling my rosacea is enough. I never let myself run out..truly saved my skin!

it's really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was a little worried when I bought this, if it makes me break out. But I'm really satisfied with this because it makes my skin tone even and brightened. I'll keep buying it.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema on my hands and this product has turned red, dry, flaky, irritated skin into smooth, normal skin. Very happy with this product. It is oily, so I try to put it on when I'm not about to use my hands too much, or at work i use it then wear powdered gloves to keep it protected, and at home, before I sleep. Very good product, and great value for price!

what a surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with my skin during cold weather (rosacea and perioral dermatitis) but when usisng this they have disappeared!

Sibu products are great- make them more available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iHerb for shipping Sibu products to Australia- it's impossible to get here otherwise. Please keep the stock up and get larger bottles than just 10ml