Sibu Beauty Repair & Protect Daytime Facial Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems a but on the light side. Could use a bit more creamy texture. Living in Arizona a very drying. Will stick with their night cream instead.

Excellent Facial Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is easily absorbed by your skin and not greasy. The benefits it provides over time is excellent and I plan on purchasing it again. Good product, good price, good results.

Seabuckthorn Face Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was a little disapointed. It not as hydrating for my skin.went on smooth. It seems to help my husbands rosesa.Maybe the nite cream will be better for me.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best ever creame for my oily skin. i love this ! my face skin clear, beuatiful, radiant

Daytime Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. The lovely citrus smell is also great! This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

Light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer provides light moisturize for my oily, surface dehydrated skin. Works well under makeup. I don't think it would provide enough moisture for someone with really dry skin. Doesn't break me out tho, and I have extremely sensitive skin.

Moisterizing but nothing remarkable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sufficent for the price decent face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this moisturizer, its light condition suits me perfect. Give enough moist and soothes my skin. Sea Buckthorn is a great skin-treatment.

1 2