A very good, soft cleanser

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is wonderful. It purifies skin very gently leaving your face clean and soft. It doesn't dry skin in the least. The cleanser looks like gel with particles but particles don't scratch skin. This stuff is ideal for me. It does its job well, well-designed for usage as you just press on the top and get the amount of stuff you need.

Good!

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a non-drying,of a gel/yogurt consistency product.The beads are not rought and you get a good cleanse.I use it in the morning and I very much enjoy the fresh,energising smell!

good

Posted by 5397825090186643318 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Fantastic Facial Cleanser

Posted by 5276561412170853548 on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Removes makeup like a dream yet very gentle on the skin. Absolutely adore this product!

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1964855 on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Facial cleanser is very effective. Great to clean all your makeup and for gently exfoliating. I wear it everyday and haven't had a problem. Plus you save money because you don't have to buy an exfoliator. (Avoid using it in the eye area).

Facial cleanser

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This not too foaming cleanser removes light makeup as stated. It didn't dry out my skin. I liked it!

Might as well use water

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Waste of $

Leaves Skin Looking and Feeling Radiant and Refreshed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. It is a very gentle product to my skin. I definitely agree with the description saying "Leaves Skin Looking and Feeling Radiant and Refreshed". It does also remove excess oil and impurities (and I can definitely see/feel it) so even if it doesn't leave my skin super dry I feel the need to put moisturiser afterwards.

Best cleanser for me

Posted by 4889333661694761681 on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dry out my skin. I like the gentle polishing to clean my face.

This facial cleanser can leave my face fresh and clean

Posted by 5213397543185019585 on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

-good orange scent -soft -gently exfoliating -doesn't dry skin after using this cleanser -you don't have to use another exfoliator -the cleanser looks like thick gel with particles<--so i suggest using exfoliating product twice a week

1 2