Great product at reasonable price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Apart from this body cream, I've been using other facial skin care products from Sibu Beauty. This body cream is particularly good as it leaves on sticky feeling, is quickly absorbed. Helps retain the moisture of your skin. A must for fall and winter months. p.s. Would be great if you guys carries Sibu Beauty's latest product range, i.e. facial cleanser, hydrating serum.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked the smell and it was good but for some reason, it didn't really help with my dry skin. After applying I noticed that my skin was still thirsty and needed extra. I do appreciate the good quality ingredients I just wish I can feel the difference. It just didn't seem to keep my skin moist and soft for too long.

luv it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm normally very sensitive to smells but this has a plesant orange smell & useing it plus taking the sibu omega 7 softgels has done wonders for my normally very dry skin!!

Love this Body Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had severely dry and itchy skin for the last several years, especially in the winter. This is the first cream I feel good about using daily because of the natural ingredients, and it also has completely eliminated my itchy, dry skin. I'm a believer. Love the scent too!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

リピートしそうです。

Posted by lyramai on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice texture I want to use other product of Sibu Beauty.

Nice glow and nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it after cleasing, it gives you a nice skin texture, indeed nice to use during the winter, in summer season as you sweat gives you a very shiny look along with sweat. Regular use reduces wrinkles.

Great lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion--it rubs in so well, without feeling greasy, and best of all, it takes care of my dry skin.

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Body Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Decent product. Goes on smooth and nongreasy. Smells wonderful. So good to wear after a shower when going to work. Although not as penetrating and after wearing and showering skin feels dry. Other products are better at moisturizing and penetrate into deeper skin layers.