Excellent for skin texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It took a while, but after three weeks of using this supplement (2 softgels a day), there is less pigmentation and my skin looks brighter and healthier.

Sibu company - a company that you dont need to trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 3 boxes of this product I received today and i am very upset - In product image on iHerb, you can see on the product image, the USDA Organic logo, in reality there is no USDA organic logo on the box or product. Also no text about usda and certification. This company lying shamelessly, unreliable There really is no USDA logo on the packaging / product in real. I dont recomand this product for anyone. containing carrageenan, maltitol very dangerous chimicals

Actually Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had a rash that many different types of allopathic medications did not help. One health care professional offered a "Black Box" cream which I refused, so the rash continued until I found this product. These softgels help quite a bit. The rash is not completely gone but is remarkably better. A great product. I will continue to use it.

excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a big problem with mouth ulcers. I have been taking sea buckthorn oil for about 2 years and as long as I take it I am clear of ulcers!!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Cellular support softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this hoping to decrease inflammation and lose weight but I guess I need to use this product longer in order to see any effect. I did feel that I didn't want to snack in between meals but I am not sure if it is because of this product. I will continue for another couple of months more.

Gives me the GLOWWWW!!!

Posted by FitFabnGlowy on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When you start noticing a week after taking them that your face looks more youthful like it turned to the sun and teenagers suddenly start telling you that your skin looks SO incredibly smooth and glowy, you KNOW something's up with these little gems of oil!! Will never turn back!! Lolol!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess I've been taking these for about a year now. I think they deff help with skin appearance.

Used for 1 month. Can't really tell the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take these softgels twice a day and so far, I can't see extraordinary results. I wash my face with another brand of SBT soap and THAT has made an immediate difference, whereas my skin is plumper and clearer in the morning. Based on the latter results and SBT reputation, I will reorder the softgels for a try-out total of 3 months before I make a decision to continue or not.