Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising, great for mature skin!

1st order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Supplements helped my daughters psorasis on her face so am trying the night cream now. Fast delivery

Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had high expectations of this cream. I think I may have got an old jar of this. It's very thick and does not absorb very well. Not very hydrating either. It's that thick and dry it's sitting on my face rather than being absorbed. Very disapointed. I think the only thing really that my money has paid for is the fancy jar. Will not be buying again. Total waste of money.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great moisterizer. Great for my.combination skin.

OK, but can be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cream zakzyvala by description. The effect of the cream did not notice. Thought he was a bit tightens the skin. The texture of the cream is pleasant. Flavor is not intrusive, but nothing special. probably worth a try to the people who have skin prone to oiliness.Крем закзывала по описанию. Эффект крема не заметила. Показалось, что он немного стягивает кожу. Текстура крема приятная. Аромат не навязчивый, но ничего особенного. наверное, стоит попробовать тем людям, у кого кожа склонна к жирности.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Night cream for sleeping

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good cream

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smelling cream. Living in Arizona, I use it during the day. Great moisturizer.

1 2