Great for detoxing

Posted by 5038326012900632211 on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Detox 2-3 times a week, in conjunction with Siddatech's Relief, Digest, and several of their other essences. Most nights that I take it, I have at least one or two very vivid dreams, generally focused around the stressful feeling, event, etc. that I need to "let go" of. I do not know how it works, but it definitely does seem to be helping me work through some long-standing emotional issues and stressful memories during sleep. P.S. regarding the other reviewer's comment that the spray tastes like water: yes, that is true, most of the Siddatech flower essences are essentially tasteless, unlike Western medicine's chemical-ridden formulas. But, that does not mean they are not effective!

Good

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works! I worked through a major emotional issue and attribute it to this flower essence. I am very impressed.

This one works

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried their Sleep and Male formulas, quite worthless. This one actually made me have very interesting dreams and at times a different outlook.

Amazing dreams

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this 3 times as directed and every time I have had a very interesting dream and when I awake in the morning after taken this I am always surprised by one word / or thought that comes dearly in my mind and I have to say it always is a very clear memory/emotion. Very good would recommend if you are open to exploring deep emotions.