Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Siddatech's Heart essence, along with Relief, Detox, and several other essences, for about 3 months now. Prior to using these essences, I was under an extreme amount of stress and and was desperate for relief, but did not want to use "traditional" drugs. Using Relief helped significantly, but I found that using Heart *and* Relief at the same time, produced an ever better effect. I feel more centered and at ease than I have in a very long time. The Siddatech essences are the only supplements I have been taking during the past few months; so yes, they do work! Or, at least, they have worked very well for me. P.S. regarding the other reviewer's comment that the spray tastes like water: yes, that is true, most of the Siddatech flower essences are essentially tasteless, unlike Western medicine's chemical-ridden formulas. But, that does not mean they are not effective!

siddatech

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

did not notice any effect. taste like water

most favourite of all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is the most favourite product of all it helps exactly what the product says they say this is a stronger form of relief, i think relief sort of balances and this aids in energy enhancement instead of balancing combine it with male virility spray cool combo.