Eliminates itches nothing else could

Posted by 4741583743133612229 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A facebook friend recommended this and I decided to try it on an itchy patch that NOTHING had worked on. I tried absolutely every cream I could get my hands on, for over 10 years. Within 2 weeks of using this cream, it had completely healed. Awesome. Have already bought more!

Wonderful and soothing

Posted by Whitewater on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This may be the best skin cream or lotion I've ever used. To me, it smells lightly of honey, not at all perfumy, but it is not fragrance-free; it is a soothing scent. I tend to have pretty dry skin, and in the summer when I'm in sandals all the time, I've been surprised at how old my feet look with sun exposure and dryness. This skin cream instantly repaired my tanned feet and made them look their age again. I use it everywhere after a bath, and it is pure heaven for my skin. It's expensive, but worth it for me.

Sierra Bees Skin cream

Posted by Reviewer2717754 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product

The only thing that worked

Posted by 4838723273390940744 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the product that brought me to iherb in the first place. I had an itchy/scaly spot on my knee that wouldn't go away no matter what I tried. And I had tried everything to stop the maddening itch! Steroid cream, antifungals, moisteners, dipping it in the Dead Sea, incantations (just kidding), I don't remember what else. And the reason I don't remember is that two years ago, I tried this Sierra Bees cream for the first time and fell in love. There's no scent, and it feels like ordinary cream going on, but it WORKS like nothing else in the world. Beyond the fact that it worked, this is a very high quality cream: non-sticky, non-greasy/slippery, and it absorbs quickly while leaving skin moist and refreshed-feeling.

One of the best creams with calendula

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my kid's eczema prone skin. The dry skin areas improve significantly. Also use it on insect bites or any skin irritations and because it contains manuka honey, it really helps.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the last few years, the skin on my legs has become so dry and scaly. I thought I'd tried every lotion, cream, and oil known to man, with no results. Until I tried this one. For the first time, my legs are soft and smooth again. All day. This stuff is amazing! I particularly like that it doesn't have any fragrance added (no, it doesn't smell horrible as others have said, and what smell it does have fades fairly quickly). Yes, it is runny like a lotion, so I don't know why they package it in a jar and call it a cream. I transfer mine to a plastic squeeze bottle, which makes it so much easier to use as a body lotion. Highly recommend if you have very dry and/or sensitive skin.

I really like it.

Posted by 5664785750229662745 on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Is not really a cream is more of a lait (very liquid), but I found it excellent for my skin.

Oh that smell

Posted by NaturallivingGR on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells bad. I put some lavender oil to cover the smell. Needs refrigarator in hot days. Runny texture. Husband almost spill it everywhere.

Skin ease

Posted by Reviewer2942833 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use

Stinks!!

Posted by skogsvittran on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell. It's so bad. It literally stinks, and it's strong too. It's rather runny and I made the mistake of holding the jar tipped to the side when I first opened it, so it ran out on my clothes too. Not the best packaging for such a runny product. The cream feels nice, though, but I won't use it a lot because of the smell...

1 2