Love this product!!!!

Posted by 4693834138549854643 on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product a couple months ago. I'm 52 and my skin was aged with lots of wrinkles and sagging skin. I felt like I looked ten years older than I actually was. After a couple months of using it I was bicycling with my husband and we stopped at a coffee shop for a break. We were sitting outside visiting with the table next to us and the gentleman we were talking with assumed my husband was my father as I looked so young. Then a couple nights ago I went line dancing with my son and daughter and didn't even think to take my ID with me as it's been years since I was carded. There was a line to get in and no one in front of us was carded however I stepped up with my kids and was asked to show my ID. The fellow wouldn't let me in as he didn't believe I was over 21! Fabulous product and one I will continue to use for many years!

Can't get enough of this great product.

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This healed my bone spurs and now my hip doesn't dislocate anymore.

Excellent for joint flexibility and support

Posted by 5237173312840187433 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and Orgono Living Silica, for a month and my knee joint and lower back pain disappeared and found it to really improve my body flexibility, I would recommend taking this product for joint flexibility. Thanks iherb!I will keep taking it.

Be careful with siliica!! pls read this

Posted by Taniana on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

as of today, 03.06.16, i have been using this organic silica gel for 2 months since 4.04.16. Since a couple of days, i've been having shortness of breath, chest pain & rapid heartbeat which i never have since i am a super healthy woman and my blood pressure is always 10/6. I began to analyze what have i changed in my life lately & this silica gel was the only thing. And thank God i recalled that i read before articles about silica side effects that can be damaging to the body & so i researched silica side effects and the very symptoms i am experiencing came out!!! So i threw this out. Obviously my body was absorbing this via skin & cause a buildup after 2months. So please be careful, if anyone experiences similar things to stop silica gel and supplements.

Solved my skin problem

Posted by 4819816377997897915 on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used it in my hands to sooth my dermatitis and it actually cured it. I love it!

Slow & steady but it works!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got an overused painful swollen ankle tendon that couldn't heal for 6 weeks. After applying this for 2 weeks & drinking the oral silica, ankle pain finally reducing. Be consistant & apply daily on problem joints. It does reduce crow's feet on my face a little too!

I have not received this product after 1 month of ordering!

Posted by 5422993846482587525 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not received this product after 1 month of ordering!

orgono gel