Excellent for skin, hair and bones

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I found it to be effective in improving the quality of my skin, hair and nails. Also I was taking it for bone health and found it to really improve my scoliosis (curving of the mid spine). I would recommend taking this for bone health over calcium as the research is proving that calcium does nothing to build bones (magnesium, silica, sulphur and phosphorus do). Also the calcium taken in through supplements actually does damage to your body and stick to bones and glands like barnacles on a ships hull, forming a shell around itself and causing all sorts of arthritic problems etc. This is an organic silica product and of very high quality.

Excellent for joint flexibility and support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and Orgono Gel, Organic Silica for a month and my knee joint and lower back pain disappeared and found it to really improve my body flexibility, I would recommend taking this product for joint flexibility. Thanks iherb!, I will keep taking it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lower back pain disappeared and overall wellbeing increased when I started taking this. I did feel positive benefits and went through 2 bottles. Now I feel I no longer need it. Would buy it again when I sense my body requires the nutrient. Thanks iherb for your great service.

Miss Nadia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No after taste. Seems really efficient.

Silica .. my most important supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this one because I'm aware of its history, development ... it's an extremely high standard product, almost unique amongst silicas I believe.

Do bring in the sports version!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sports version is highly recommended as it contains more silica. iHerb please bring in the sports version pretty please?

Excelent for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a couple of months and it definitely works for arthritis. I will keep taking it

silica!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

amazing product! after one month of use (orally)in combination with the gel, my knee tendonitis is gone!the knee is still a bit sensitive. but i can go back to my workout.no pain ,no swelling. silica taken orally couses a sort of dehydration and dry skin. you need a lot of water. tastes almost like water. fast ,proper delivery(Europe) thank you iherb.

Great stuff

Posted by youthfountain on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped heal my broken foot in two weeks.

This is an amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a brilliant product. Its amazing for your hair, I now have such long finger nails and feel fantastic

1 2 3