This is a must try

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't rave enough about this product. We have been using this for several years now. My husband had Cataract Surgery and all of the prescription eye drops irritated him to no end. Tried this stuff and he had immediate relief. A friend of mine suffers from several allergies and was plagued with dry, itchy eyes. Suggested she try this stuff and she is still thanking me a few years later !! Don't think this is limited to "allergy" eyes. This is SOOTHING no matter what the irritation is from. I also use this product on my two cats. The boys like to wrestle and can sometimes get carried away with the play. These drops get out the red and the irritation every time, and the price is so much cheaper than the vet drops. I just can't say enough good things about these eye drops. :-)

(almost) instant eye relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have an adverse reactions to the carrier base in eye drops suggested by my doctor, but since using your Allergy Eye relief, I am delighted to report that the scratchy dryness, the swollen ducts, and itchy eyelids clear up within minutes. And no negative side effects. They work just fine for computer strain as well. Thank you for this little miracle.

Similasan, Allergy Eye Relief, eye drops, 10ml/0.33 fl oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have alot of allergens in our area, especially after a long drought last year. These drops are very relieving. A friend uses them when she is around cats, as she is highly allergic; her eyes swell and itch, these drops help her immediately.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This eye drops are the best. Have tried others, but this one beats them all.

The Best Eye Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Similasan products for several years, and the Allergy Eye Relief eye drops are a must have in my medicine cabinet. I used them this morning...no more watery, red and stinging eyes!! Great product.

Sweet Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic dry eye problems and for years have had to rely on all sorts of eye drops, prescription and over the counter. Similasan eye drops bring relief without itching, redness, swelling or stinging. The only brand of eye drops you'll ever find in my house or my purse!

Wonderful alternative to OTC stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hubby has constant eye irritation from allergies. This brings relief within seconds. He has been using this instead of his very expensive prescription med. Worth trying.

Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nothing worse then itchy eyes. Thanks to this awesome product I can get through an allergy attack without scratching my eyes out. Also helps to reduce the puffiness.

will not use any other eye drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been happily using these eye drops for over ten years, even before they were so readily available.

Great for cat dander!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When my eyes get irritated from cat dander this works well and relieves the itchy reaction.