omg great

Posted by Reviewer1872066 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thank god these rock i look at the computer for like 6 hours at a time and then i put these in and my eyes are like reborn

Great eye drops

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This whole line is great, recommended by my optometrist for me and my daughter eyes. She gets red dry eyes from computers, and since she is doing online school she needs drops, keeps her eyes from going red and dry. Love these drops.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3342116 on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It calms the irritation, itch and it lubricates the eyes.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Needed something for my eyes from all the computer strain. This one works.

L. Sena Lake Forest, Ca

Posted by Reviewer2586207 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like these eye drops they are soothing and give my eyes relief from too much eyestrain or computer work. I would buy these again.

My Eyes are very grateful!

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most soothing Eye Drops I ever used, and I did try many different brands. I am graphic artist and designer, being more than 8 hours a day on 3 different computers doing art or on internet, my eyes are really strained already by early afternoon. One drop of this Computer Eye relief, and that what it truly is, is all it takes to get me going again. Thank You for this natural, beneficial formula. Healthfully, Jana.

from Russia

Posted by levinbraun on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Removes irritation and a redness of eyes

Pretty nice

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Actually a good product. I'm not sure if I want to purchase it again, since there's so much time until it gets to me and it's also not exactly cheep. But ... still have plenty of the drops, so I'm not worrying about it too much. Would recommend it, yes.

Eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1317393 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good eye relief. Very good pricing.

Fantastic Eye Drops

Posted by jbellendir on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel instant relief from these and my eyes feel refreshed. They need to work on their bottle design though. The glass bottle makes it not practical to carry around with you. I have no idea why they come in a glass bottle with eye dropper looking thing.