Good Homeopathic product

Posted by NBPT100 on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked well for me and a friend I gave it to. It helped with dryness and redness. It works best for acute issues. If you have chronic dry eyes you need to look for the root cause. Some people have dry eyes because are lacking in Omega 3 oils. Try increasing your intake of fish oils and see if that solves or improves you issues. Go to my homepage to see my recommendation for a good value on a quality omega 3 fish oil. The reason I gave this 4 stars is because it only has a recommended 30 day shelf life after opening. For a 30 day supply it seems to be quite a bit of product. Most people will end up throwing much of it away. I wish they offered it in a smaller bottle for about half the price. For those who complained they could not control the dropper I would suggest they slightly squeeze the plastic neck to force the drop out. It may take a bit of practice but it is achievable. If you found this review helpful go to my home page and see more value added reviews. Also, "Yes" helpful votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

Ecxcellent dry-eye relief

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have Sjogren Sydrome: an autoimmune disease that causes severe dry eyes, dry mouth, and all kinds of "itises" in your body. This product definitely helps with symptom relief and works much better than popular tear-substitue lubricants (that are very expensive) on the market. Especially if you use it continually for a while, you will get a better result. It causes no burning, stickiness, or film on your eyes. Highly recommended.

Good, so far.

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Sjogren's and dry eyes are a main problem. These drops do help.

similasan dry eye relief eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

by far the best drops for dry eyes i can find. i only have to used them at night before bed time, and they last for 24 hours. they also have a very clean feel to them. much better than the usual products you find at the pharmacy.

Bought for a friend - he approves.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for someone who suffers from dry eyes (a smoker, and regular TV/computer watcher)who complained about the chemical stuff he had been using which had little effect. He says this stuff is good, with none of the side effects threatened on the side of the box, and it doesn't leave that nasty taste in the throat.

Very effective to moist dry eyes

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feel much better after using it.

Great for eyes

Posted by momsavings on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My eyes not feel dry after using it a few days. Itches are gone as well.

Good Product

Posted by EdithW on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To soon to tell how much good I am receiving from this product but I like the way the bottle is made. Makes it easier to put the drops in your eyes.

Better than conventional

Posted by Reviewer1719580 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used Refresh Plus drops before and my eyes stung after one drop. I felt pressure on my eyes. I don't have this problem with Similasan's products. It does the job but it can get expensive purchasing a new one monthly. With the hours I spend driving and on the computer, it's worth it to be able to see comfortably. Note: Although this is in a glass bottle, the application tip, is plastic so you can squeeze the drops out. It even says in the directions, "squeeze plastic tip."

RR

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for dry eyes!! I highly recommend this product.