Finally sleeping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with restless sleep - always jerking awake suddenly, and not being able to fall asleep for hours on end. I actually sleep when I take this product consistently. It is the only natural remedy I've found that works for me. When the stores in town quit carrying it I quit sleeping - so I requested that iHerb start carrying it and they very promptly did! Thank you!!!! Keep taking it every night and it Will start to take effect. Love this product!

Good product - works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been sleeping well for over a year and tried tryptophan, 5-htp, valerian, herbal mixtures, calcium. Though these supplements improved things, I got the best result from this homeopathic product. Have ordered a 2nd time.

Sleep At Last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I have used a number of natural preparations, but this one worked well! Roxanne Cole

POWERFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

they are the size of pin heads and only 3 are needed. Do not follow instructions - I took 6 first night. You could miss work. Could not wake - hard to open eyes = STRONG.

Similasan, Sleeplessness Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with stress!

Similasan Sleeplessness Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product did not work for me.

Been taking every night

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had to take them in the middle of the night because I'm sleeping much better when I take them at bedtime. I love homeopathic meds because they can not hurt you, only help if needed. Worth a try.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of homeopathic remedy and this is no exception. Just takes the edge off my insomnia and less reliant of prescription medication.

Similasan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For me I found this productworked to a degree but not completely.

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sadly this product did not have any noticeable effect on my sleep patterns or quality of sleep. To be honest I didn't try it long term. Will give another go and report any changes

1 2