Great for Blepharitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing eye drops without stinging. This formula contains sulfur which is great for destroying bacteria. There is usually some sort of bacteria involvement w/ blepharitis. I use this one a week and alternate with Similasan dry eye relief. Good price here at iherb on this product. Similasan makes high quality homeopathic remedies.

It works well for styes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a stye in both eyes. One very stubborn which i had for about 2-3 months. I even tried fucithalmic antibiotic on it for a month with no effect. Using this I noticed some changes in the stye after a few days and after about 3 weeks it had gone. I only put it in the one eye, (In case I go blind or something). The stye in the other eye was still there unchanged so it seems to work. Now I start to put it in the other eye. Only negatives are the liquid is like water so doesnt stay on the stye and the dropper only easy to get into lower eyelid. but it still worked for me.

Excellent for blepharitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing I have found for blepharitis. Nothing else worked. My eyes stopped itching, I could wear my contacts more, and I didn't see any more styes!

reduces symptom but not cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

eyelids become less irritated.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been having a stye on the top of my eyelid for more than a week prior to getting this. So I've used this product for 2 days and the stye has reduced by approx. 50%. I also love that it's an all-natural product.

Style Eye Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Find the product has severely reduced styes under my eyelids. Would highly recommend purchasing. Fast shipment and superior service.

Excellent. Clears vision and removes irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well packaged and hygienic lid

helpfull a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helps for stimulate eyes

Similasan, Stye Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works for me; I like it.