2nd best friend of many a woman i know

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only product better than this for soft unchapped kisses, is their regular formula. I have been giving Chicken Poop to women friends for 5 years and never heard a bad thought, nor had a bad kiss.

Posted by pirpeli on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice!

A difference from the original....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keep in mind that this chicken poop outdoors is really meant for outdoors because it contains zinc oxide to fight the suns rays... So it will leave a white cast over your lips also the smell and taste is different .. Not bad but not the same ... I ordered both but only use this one when really doing outdoor activities... Still a great product!!!

Impressed!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Sister-in-Law gave me some Chicken Poop Outdoor Lip Balm this past Christmas. When the tubes started getting low, I knew I had to place an order for more. I keep a tube in my purse, by my bedside, and by my chair side, so it is always in reach. This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used. I hope to never be without it again! Good job Simone Chickenbone!

My Favorite!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. I want a whole case of these!

Good Lip Protection!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is nice that this famous all natural lip moisturizer is now perfect for outdoor use! It is made with high quality, naturally recognizable ingredients, not a lot of garbage that you can't even pronounce.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes your lips look white due to the zinc oxide - good if you're out in the sun but I don't like that it gives your lips a white film. Good ingredients otherwise.

Not great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Too soft with a grainy feeling. Most unpleasant feeling.