Must have Adobo!

Posted by 5145884737920706492 on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Adobo Seasoning in the USA. Caribbean workers took a dedicated approach to nourishing, creative, tasty food and used Adobo for marinating, sprinkling and enhancing fish, poultry, beef, pork, lamb & vegetables. Adobo's herb combination is unique, versatile & aromatic. Can your product be made available in larger sizes?

Goes with everything

Posted by odereviews on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This seasoning goes with pretty much anything. Last time I made a spaghetti sauce, and this fitted well with it. Same with french fries. Of course I would prefer the salt to be Himalayan salt. Good seasoning that last for a long time + it's organic.

my new favourite

Posted by vered999 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After getting hooked on their chophouse seasoning (love the grinder too), this is my new favourite, it really goes with everything. Last week I made veggie soup with it, I love it with sliced avocado (+ squeezed lemon). Very versatile.

very satisfied

Posted by RhinBlack on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very much like Vegeta. Or atleast as closest as I can get it in South Korea. I use it for EVERYTHING. It has been amazing!!! I didn't realize the bottle was this small though, i wish it was much bigger for the price.

Addictive

Posted by 5423357544144194746 on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh my gosh, this seasoning is delicious! I use it literally every day, especially on oil-free fries, which it works perfectly with. I've seen other reviews here stating that the jar isn't big enough, and at first it looked plenty big enough to me, however with the amount I use it's definitely going to run out fast! It's a bit salty, which is perfect for me, but others might want to be aware before purchasing ^^

great product

Posted by 5187133635425514745 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Can use it in any dish. מוצר מעולה. אריזה יפה. כשר מומלץ

It's okay, but not a very strong taste

Posted by 4753161611522332222 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not bad, but I had the non-organic version of it before and it was absolutely delicious on everything. I won't buy this one again, to be honest. It's ok, but not as strong of taste.

Great

Posted by 5316041887926119916 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this seasoning on my sweet potato fries - tastes great! Really nice packaging too.

Interesting taste!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A bit like vegeta but more garlic. It's becoming our home number 1 sprinkle!

Wow this is the Best

Posted by 5029494988297294524 on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since I have received this spice, My food has came alive. I love the taste, and my foods are really, really tasty, My Husband has said he wasn't sure what I was doing different but he really was enjoying, the flavor of the food, so I showed him the Adodo seasoning, now he is putting it on some of his grilled foods. all I can say it awesome.

1 2