All-Seasons Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My seasonings were all wrapped very well and got here in a very timely manner. I have one problem with this seasoning. There is sugar in it. I could have done without that.

Better Than Lawry's!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply Organic makes a terrific product called All-Seasons Salt. It is not as salty as other brands, so the flavors of the seasonings really shine through. It is excellent for all sorts of applications, and the fact that it is organic is a major attribute in its favor. In fact, every product from Simply Organic that I have used has been outstanding, and I would recommend all of them. iHerb is the best place I have found to buy Simply Organic and all the other brands they carry. The prices are excellent, and the products arrive promptly and in good condition. Customer Service is always helpful, and I have absolutely no complaints about iHerb.

All-Season for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well, almost everything... it's not a sweet but savory seasoning. I picked it up on a whim at the store and use it on most of my non-sweet cooking. Buying here now, because of the excellent price.

Love it!

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best season salt I've ever used...I put in my chicken before grilling, my homemade pasta salad etc...really good stuff!

A great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this company's stuff is organic, doesn't come in a plastic jar, & all the herbs and spices I've tried so far were fresh and flavorful. This salt makes very tasty french fries!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this on everything , even popcorn

Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for giving food a flavor.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great spice, very tasty with baked potatoes!

Aghhhh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Season Salt! Good replacement for when I can't find my go-to McCormick's.

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is delicious :) I'm very thankful that iHerb offers it online, because my local Whole Foods does not have it (and neither do any other local grocers).

1 2