Simply Organic Allspice

Posted by KiMaLi on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You have to love that this product is all organic. Allspice is widely used in Caribbean and Middle Eastern cooking. Believe it or not it can also be used as a deodorant! Volatile oils found in the plant contain eugenol, a weak antimicrobial agent. Allspice was encountered by Christopher Columbus on the island of Jamaica during his second voyage to the New World. If you found this review helpful please click on the yes button. Also please check out our daily and weekly specials and the freebies.

Best tasting all spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I highly rate this brand, they really manage to capture those pure flavors. I don't use any other brand anymore.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good for cookie

Great Allspice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This organic allspice is fresh and a great value, I recommend it!

fresh allspice

Posted by todleroni on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love allspice, I use it instead of black pepper and the smell and the taste are just great

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this spices

Perfect for fall and winter meals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot in warm fall and winter meals, but also in fermented cabbage or sweets.

Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As soon as you twist open the lid, you smell the Allspice; it's true of all their herbs and spices. Excellent product. My only complaint is the printing on the bottle and lid. My pantry is a little dark so, sometimes, I have a problem distinguishing between garlic and onion, or basil and tarragon. So, I cut off a small piece of masking tape and attach to front of bottle and write out the name of the product.

Tastes Great

Posted by Kewl Ben on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderfully tasting spice.