Nice taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the bitter almond taste! I use it in baking and in ice cream making! It has a stable flavour that doesn't dissolve with heat. Very good price for that amount of product! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Bottle needs to be improved

Posted by 4907152302755714018 on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The extract is good but the bottle needs to be improved. It is very hard to cleanly pour the extract into a measuring spoon without spilling just as much on the counter. I am thinking of transferring the extract into a dropper bottle.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely aroma of almonds!

Excellent quality

Posted by ArunaDawn on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to make my own cleaning products and bodycare items and I use this as a safe add in for scent. Since it is food grade I am not worried about my cats walking across the furniture then licking their paws and being exposed to anything toxic. It has a very strong scent and I add it to a roller bottle with a bit of oil as a body oil for a low cost and safe perfume that I can eat, so I feel that it is safe to use on my skin.

Excellent taste!

Posted by 5178196183661506100 on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes like sweet almonds! I haven't use it in baking, but in desserts is wonderful!! I recommend!

great flavor, all natural

Posted by heathermora on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

made my homemade power bars taste delish!

Love it

Posted by MayBente on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love simply organic,and tis essence is so god in some recepies,just wish it had a drop pipett

Good almond extract

Posted by opheart on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a real bitter almond flavour. Good in home-made marzipan, in bakery, sometimes - in coffee. you need a very small amount of it to feel the almond flavour. It's irreplaceable in my kitchen now.

love it

Posted by 5028878123676591714 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great natural organic almond extract - love it!

INTENSE !!

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The flavor of this extract is very strong, so a little goes a long way. The flavor holds up nicely in baking, but it truly shines in frozen desserts. The fact that it's organic means there are no petroleum products in it. A Big :Plus. Another reviewer suggested putting it in a dropper bottle. I tend to agree. Not only would measuring be much easier and neater, but there would be more control over the amount used. A good example of this would be Amaretto, adding a drop or two to coffee. A wonderful product. I love it.

1 2