Texture good..but hope that they could cut down the sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture..softer than expected. Next time I am going to sift away the sugar as much as possible...when your banana is sweet enough, you don't actually need as much sugar....

Cinnamon, not banana )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As for me - I could taste only cinnamon, not banana ) Also I put 2 medium bananas (Hello Russia!! I mean our bananas ;) and NO water at all - in other case it would be too liquid. Nice taste anyway ;)

Disappointed they discontinued this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This makes a really good banana bread. Moist and tasty. It's really to bad iHerb discontinued it. It was really quick to make. I put the bananas, eggs and water in the blender to mix it really well and then folded the wet mixture gently into the dry mix, and it turned out perfect. I cook it at 340 for 50 minutes in a convection oven. I've only got one of these mixes left in the house and our family will really miss it!

Very Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This turned out fantastic but it would not have had I followed the cooking time on the box. I did the toothpick test after 30 minutes because the top was already brown and could not believe it was done. All was good though...and my oven is only slightly off.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far I love everything from simply organic!! Their mixes are very easy, great ingredients, and taste great!

Banana bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I imagine it's great, still haven't had time to bake one yet! Maybe today!

good the first day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We added Enjoy Life semisweet chocolate chips, not too many, and we added two overripe bananas. The first day the cake was delicious, but the next day it was smelling funny, as gluten-free breads can start to smell, and it got super-gooey, and we had to throw it out. Solution--next time we eat the whole thing right away! (The box was swollen when it arrived, and I wondered if some chemical process had already begun in the mix--but we ate it, and that first day it was fine.)