Perfect!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one is sooo good. It's perfect for pasta, pizza, dressings, sauces and salads. This is the first Simply Organic product I've tried, and I'm completely in love with it. I will buy this again and again and again.

Really good tasting ..

Posted by acumen on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

.. spice, like all the other Simply Organic's products! You won't regret buying this, I highly recommend! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

As good as fresh!

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, tastes great no worse than a fresh. It's organic and has no ingredients besides the basil itself. Recommended for Italian food lovers. :)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the size.. Much bigger than spice bottles you buy in Australia. Good quality basil (for dried). Will continue to purchase this one.

It's wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it quite suitable to cook meals, especially for fish and meat. And most importtantly, it's organic.

Its the best-simply!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simply Organics herbs are so good and they look so pretty in the kitchen! Uses it almost daily!

Quality is the Spice of Life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a number of spices and love each and every one of them. We bought one at WalMart and loved them so much I quickly came home to buy more. The selection were far more vast than WalMart. I will be buying again and highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys top quality products and an affordable price.!

Safer than Starwest Botanicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought the 1lb Starwest basil and found a blue piece of plastic in it!!! We've contacted iherb and Starwest. Starwest told us that sometimes when things are floating on the farm, they just get grounded with the products. What?! I am never buying Starwest basil and am skeptical of their other products now... I wanted to write a review on the actual Starwest basil product to warn other customers, but I bought the product a few years ago and I am unable to write a review (is there an expiration date on writing reviews?) This Simply Organic brand is very popular and has a ton of great reviews, so I'm thinking no suspicious objects were found in them.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for stews, salads etc. was amazed by the flavour will purchase again, good product VERY pleased

Simply Organic, Basil, 0.54 oz (15 g)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and aromatic basil. Simply Organic is the best! Отличный ароматный базилик. Simply Organic как всегда, на высоте!