Love it!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This dip mix is wonderful...... love it with chips, veggies whatever....... The price is great! I add half a pack to either sour cream or greek yogurt.

The best french onion dip mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried to copycat this product on my own because it's SO good, but it never turns out the same. This is the only french onion dip mix I will be buy because it is free of every form of msg and tastes delicious!

Worth every penny!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dip I have ever tasted. It's really easy to make and it tastes like heaven. I'll definitely buy them as soon as I finish my last packet. I was a little bit worried since there weren't many reviews about this product but I'm glad I bought them. It's the BEST!! You won't regret. I just LOVE it.

Simply Organic French Onion Dip

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic for a quick dip. For crisps, veggies, on top of baked potatoes. Lovely. I have to use coconut yogurt, as I am dairy free. Would love to see a dairy free version somehow.

Love this dip...... :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered so many of their dips but this is my favorite. All organic is a plus for me and i only use one half pkg per 8oz sour cream and sometimes i use onion power and chives for a different taste. I have also used greek yogurt. You wont be sorry, order it...... :)

No MSG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a sucker for good french onion dip. But I wanted to start cutting out all the "bad stuff" that I consume. MSG is one of those things that needs to go! I found this to be a great replacement to the store made dips. Just add it to your favorite brand of sour cream, mix it up and wait at least an hour. I recommend overnight. Then before you are ready to start dipping, give it a good stir. Done!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally bit the bullet and gave up my favorite "you know who" French Onion Dip mix. You know, the one we all used to make dip, burgers, meat loaf, etc etc. The one I grew up using. BUT! One day I read it's ingredients list. YIKES!!! So I am totally DELIGHTED to discover this brand, and can honestly say it tastes wonderful, and can make all those favorite dishes. The only thing I do is add just a little bit of dried onion bits to it, and it really is just like the one made by "you know who". Only healthy for you!!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice dip! I've brought it for 2 parties so far and everyone loves it. Someone asked me if i can share the recipe! Even my 2 kids like it with pretzel. I wish this is available in smaller pack (like half portion) as this is too much for our family.

Excellent onion dip!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been making this using half sour cream and half cultured cream made with my milk kefir grains. It is SO, SO good...I add a little extra dried onion bits and dried garlic to the batch plus a little seasoning. This is terrific in celery sticks!! Your price is very very good on this too!!

YUM

Posted by 4NEKOS on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As it is with other Simply Organic dips, they are easy to make, and all my guests enjoyed the dip. ヨーグルトでディップをつくり、良く冷やしてから使いました。メキシカン・ディナーをつくった時は大活躍でした。

1 2