Another Fantastic Simply Organic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was sick of using the pepper grinder as it hurts my wrists, so I got this organic powdered pepper, it’s amazing, just like you have freshly grinded it yourself, but without the sore wrists. It has three sections on the top of lid, one for a spoon, one with little holes for sparse shaking and another to shake out a fair amount. Great container too. Love it

Zowie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

You'll never buy black pepper at the grocery store again. This product is fresh and not irradiated. Use sparingly, as being organic, it has lots of flavor.

Simply Organic spices

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several of the Simply Organic Spices available here on iHerb and I like them all. They come in large size and last for long. The only complain I have on the ground black pepper is the container, a bit boring and don't match the others and very difficult to use. You either get nothing out of it or a lot more then you expected.

Organic is a must for me - I do not have to fear for my life with pesticides and impurities!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is fine pepper - I add pepper to nearly everything, because I love the flavor it imparts. I feel good about using this high-quality pepper.

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time my husband put it on his food he stated "Wow.... this is pepper is good." Since he almost never compliments on things he must have really meant it.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

great taste. great packaging.

lietuvė

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Organic and taste fresh

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Use it with cooking and smoothies