Highest Antioxidant Content Spice (very good for you)

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cloves are a VERY STRONG spice, but very good for you. Just a pinch of ground organic cloves can raise the antioxidant level of mashed sweet potatoes and make them even more healthy for you. Whatever food you add cloves to, rest assured, this STRONG spice is the highest spice on the planet as far as I am aware from studies I've heard for high anti oxidant content concentration. Take some sweet potatoes and add cinnamon (use healthy cylon cinnamon) (another antioxidant) and these fresh ground cloves for a healthier, more tasty and flavorful food.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love cloves and add it to all my food. It kills bad microbes and it's very good for dental and anti-microbial reasons. You don't need to use much or it becomes bitter. I add it to my coffee and breakfast.

Simply Organic, Ground Cloves, 2.82 oz (80 g)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aromatic and good quality ground cloves. Added to ginger cookies and coffee. Ароматная и качественная гвоздика. Добавляла в имбирное печенье и кофе - отлично.

great

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

got this for all the thanksgiving recipes, and everything turned out really well!

BITTER, SO USE JUST A BIT

Posted by satokovann on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ESPECIALLY FOR SWEET RECIPES. I FOUND WITH MEET / FISH RECIPES, THE BITTERNESS DISSIPATE AND I CAN USE IT MORE, SO IF I WANT THE HEALTH BENEFIT OF CLOVE, I COOK MEET / FISH WITH IT.

Posted by 4927991675967640287 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

helpful. bought also whole cloves and using.

Fresh product.

Posted by Reviewer1888036 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with the freshness and strength of the Simply Organic ground cloves.

Great

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price. Bought this for baking Christmas cookies, worked just as I needed it to. My local grocery sells this exact jar for 4x the price, so thankful for iHerb

Great taste

Posted by 5019497269429700363 on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient, taste great.

Christmas in a jar

Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cloves is christmas to me - great in baking!!

1 2 3