I love this dressing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This dressing mix is very good, and I especially like that it's organic. I do modify the amounts given in the directions, though, because I use it with balsamic vinegar and want more of the taste of the vinegar. I use a half cup balsamic, a half cup oil (I use rice bran oil), and 2 tablespoons of water. I mix the water, vinegar, and mix in a mason jar and then drizzle the oil in gradually, stirring constantly with a small wkisk so it incorporates well. (My proportions might not work as well with a stronger vinegar.)

so yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy and quick to do dressing, but I use less than the recommended oil and I add lemon, my husband loves it too.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never imagine that it's so delicious on steam fish with drizzle of lemon. Love it. Will buy again

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

mixes well and tastes great

Good Italian Dressing Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this dressing mix to make my own salad dressing, following the instructions on the packet. It taste good. Can also be sprinkled on pasta and fish. Blends very well.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use organic olive oil and organic balsamic vinegar to make an salad dressing I adore and is good for me!