Excellent

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Italian blend of seasonings that I've ever used. Great substitute for fresh herbs. I use it for pasta dishes, mozzarella with tomatoes, pizza and much more!

What I can say

Posted by 4818940035322598004 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is Italian seasoning, it seasons things Italian-ly.

good value of money

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

been using alot for almost every meal, but didnt seem like i use much! Smell not strong though, i used it in my mashed potatoes, along with black pepper and sea salt. Used it in my homemade fresh pasta, excellent taste! What's more, it can totally be added into my homemade pasta sauce. In my area, it's hard to find fresh herbs, so I'd take dry ones. And this baby totally solves my problem on herbs issues with my pasta sauce. Think it is a great one for my pizza sauce as well lol Definitely will buy again after this bottle.

Flavorful

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfully aromatic! Great stuff!

Smells like fresh herbs

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells very good, better when other herbs from supermarket. I like the closure - under metall cup there is plastic cover with holes. So insects won't be got in your spices and it is convenient to strew spices. Probably, I will use this jar once again, having bought for its filling spice in a paper package to protect environment

I put this in everything!

Posted by 4893690214297956577 on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this spice blend I literally put it in everything - burgers, soups, salad dressings, etc. Everything is enhanced by it!

🌼

Posted by Om-amal on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

❤❤

Good

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on Jul 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Adds flavour and makes my food look better too! I use this on almost everything, even on plain ol' simple boiled eggs. Yum.

Amazing