Help

Best vanilla extract I've had

Posted by LilleaRaychel on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different vanilla extracts, and have even made my own by steeping vanilla beans in Polish potato based vodka, but this one is the best! No weird things added to it, like most extracts today, even the supposed natural ones, and the taste is richer. I find that a little goes furthur, so it ends up being more economical too.

Simply Organic makes Simply the Best!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For the greater part of my life I bought imitation vanilla from the grocery store....a time in my life I will sadly never get back. I remember the first time I tried organic madagascar vanilla.....It was love at first smell. This organic vanilla lingers and flows from your nose to your tastebuds. There’s 3 main types of vanilla.   Tahitian vanilla .... best paired with fruit, Mexican....with spices like ginger and cloves and Madagascar which goes best with cream and chocolate. Simply Organic also sells Ugandan vanilla which is slightly sweeter than Madagascar and has hints of chocolate. I like the Madagascar the best. I love Simply Organics as they don't sell any products that have been irradiated. Their products are dated so that I know how fresh they are ... and they give 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Has alchohol in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As this products advertizes being pure and organic, I wouldn't think it had alcohol in it - but unfortunately it does, so your cooking won't taste as good as when using the non-alcoholic one. Shame, because Simply organic is a great brand for spices and seeds!

Excellent quality

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vanilla I have ever used in my baking. It tastes great and I like that it is an organic product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Strong alcohol taste. Weak weak weak vanilla taste. Yuck.

Not very good!

Posted by WomRev on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has very strong taste and smell of vanilla but I really don't like that I feel and smell the alcohol. Also, the bottle is disappointing - it hasn't dispenser.

Bad taste (no vanilla) and too alcoholc - Worthless!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried putting it into my cereal and baked good and it not only did NOT make them have vanilla flavour, but also spoiled them! It had too strong alcoholic taste and some "flavour" that I am not sure what it is, but it's NOT good. Waste of money.

Good Quality Vanilla for Baking

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was used in baking items. It's a nice quality vanilla for use in cookies and other baked goods items.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that this vanilla is organic. It makes wonderful baked goods. I also use it with stevia and organic cacao powder to make a delicious sugar free hot chocolate.

This is the real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes far better than artificial vanilla extracts and supermarket brands. Delicious in smoothies, Very Raw and Unique. Will buy again. Good price.