For clear bright eyes

Posted by My-Reviews on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. The color of paprika is primarily due to the xanthophyll carotenoid zeaxanthin, a key nutrient for eyes.

Cheaper than in HK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can tell you this is cheaper price in iherbs than in Hong Kong supermarket, it's selling almost HKD50 in marketplace or Taste, but it is just HKD3X in iherbs,, so why not buy online, fast , arrive at home at shipping free, enjoy cooking 香港人

Great paprika

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, balanced sweet flavor. Adds nice lovely red color to your dishes and the content in the jar doesn't show any signs of fading or discoloration. Definitely recommended.

Paprika, Just what you Expect

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to add to rice and bean dishes. The product is very fresh and vibrant. It has a strong red color and delicate, spicy flavor. I don't need to use too much of the paprika in dishes, so I expect this jar to last a long time. A great value and good product to add to your spice cabinet.

Very good, strong, full of flavour

Posted by aRPiieS on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good paprika and cheap, taste is strong and smell is lovely, will buy again for sure, nice.

Smokey, tangy excellance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this on everything now, affordable, delicious! More aromatic and flavorful than those available at grocery store. Bright color.

This product has bugs and worm inside it :o

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought my Paprika in January of 2016 and just opened it now to make hot wings. The expiry date for this Paprika is September 2018. I poured out 2 teaspoons but noticed tiny brown seed-like things inside the powder. At first, I thought that they were seeds and not properly crushed. As I looked carefully, the brown things started moving. They were little bugs!! I found about 5 and I know that there are more in the bottle. I took 2 pictures and you can see white worms growing inside of the bottle, and they are moving as well. I am so grossed out!!! I would post the pictures but I don't think there is a function for that. I don't know if I want to buy organic spices anymore, and especially from this brand. I think that over time and with the warmth in the house, eggs which are hidden in the spices, start to hatch. Now I am wondering if I have to throw away my dill, cinnamon, chili powder, and nutmeg, which I purchased from Simply Organic.

Like all the Simply Organic's spices ...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... so is this one definetly the best in it's class, I use it whenever and wherever I can. Try also this brand's other spices, they're really good. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Weird tinge

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like other spices from this brand, but this paprika has a weird flavor, don't know what it is but it's not good.

Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good to get organic herbs.