Great Product...Great company

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can’t afford to buy everything organic but spices are so concentrated that I always buy organic. If you’re not sure, next time you have the opportunity.... look at the color difference between organic and conventional spices! That’s what convinced me. The main problem with spices is that most are irradiated using ionized radiation. While this kills bacteria, the main reason for this process is to increase shelf life. Irradiation not only degrades the product but also could be a potential carcinogen. It's hard to tell the source of the spices and what standards were used when handling and processing them. Because of this I only get spices from three sources....my garden, my local amazing tea/spice specialty store or from Simply Organic. Why? Simply Organic does not sell any products or use any ingredients that have been irradiated. They use cryogenic grinding. Normal grinding temperatures can reach 200 degrees, damaging heat-sensitive components. Their products are dated so you know they haven't been sitting on the shelf or in a bin for years. I love the glass bottles. They’re the perfect size for proper use. You really need to buy spices in small fresh quantities. I also like that Simply Organic gives 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I love their Thyme and it allways tastes fresh! You should also give Simply Organics amazing Korinjte cinnamon a try. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Just In Thyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a large amount of high quality organic thyme. The taste and price are great and I highly recommend it!

As good as it gets!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product at 30% less than what they charge here in HK

Excellent quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the spices from this brand. All are simply excellent.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So fresh

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my cooked lentils... tastes great!

Good Product. Save 10 Dollars on Your Order!

Posted by CindyW on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get my herbs cheaper through this site. Thyme tastes great with apple sausage.

Great is always!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great! Uses it to make lovely tea and also in baking and dinner!

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor and smell !

I love it!