An ok product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On the first sniff this smells great, a nice clean vanilla. But upon using the product I found that even if I used a lot, it just would not make the dish fragrant enough for a discernible vanilla fragrance. Compared to Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, this had less alcohol but lacked the creamy vanilla flavor and fragrance of Simply Organic. I much prefer Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla, which is just magical!

Vanilla dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great quality; built in dropper prevents over pouring.

My muffins smell divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using only half a teaspoon at a time from this bottle in Paleo/GAPS coconut flour-based muffins and pancakes and everything smells divine! Absolutely wonderful product. There is even vanilla pod in the bottle! Will definitely buy more when we are running low! Very very happy. :)

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great natural taste. Love the real vanilla bean that is in the bottle!

Organic Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What more can you ask? This is a unique product in that, not only is it organic, but there is a vanilla bean in the bottle. The flavor is sublime. Try it. You won't every buy any other brand again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just love this such a good price for great quality organic vanilla essence, delicious!

not so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good taste but I need half a bottle to feel the right flavour in my homemade vanilla ice cream! I need something with a stronger vanilla taste and less alcohol

Wonderful

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great vanilla. Best there is.