Okay, but Not great.

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have mild to moderate sinus issues periodically. I'm clear during the day and stuff-up at night periodically during the year. This product had a clearing effect when I sprayed 1 shot in each nostril during the day, but didn't do much of anything for me at night. I used it for approximately 2-3 weeks before switching to Acusine which seems to be working better.

Relief in Minutes

Posted by abbyca on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This spray beats the Afrin and even the prescription nasal spray I was using when it comes to clearing my sinuses. I'm never without it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my sinuses out

Sinus relieve at last

Posted by Reviewer2791160 on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the burn is worth it

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2178791 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Helps a lot with my allergies.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 4949080171582583585 on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

HELPS A LOT , SINUS RELIEF

it works

Posted by 5438184310664371169 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This spray works. have to use it several times a day. its a shame its not available here in Australia

good nasal spray!

Posted by Reviewer1129135 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 17 year old uses this nasal spray and it works well for him. He says it burns a bit, but not enough to be 'put off' by it. He has allergies and nasal congestion through the winter months. This has helped relieve the symptoms.

will give a second chance

Posted by Reviewer1173540 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried Sinol Capsicum spray for 3 days, 3 times a day. It did not hurt when I applied the first time however after the second day there was irritation and constant low level pain. The third night my nose felt irritated and my sleep was disrupted. So I quit using it. But I will try it one more time when the weather gets warmer.

Another nonsense product

Posted by 5575604288314537930 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this spray as I had previously tried its rival pepper spray, Sinus Buster, which I found to be innefective. Both of these sprays claim to unblock your nose by repeatedly spraying capsicum into your nose. The catch is.. and it's a big catch - it is useless. It actually makes my nose more blocked as does the other pepper spray. Interestingly, the makers of Sinol put down their competitor's pepper spray on the basis that it is too strong and blocks your nose, but their weaker formulation is no different. It's up to you if you want to give these a go with a mild flue or something, but if you have allergic rhinitis or something along those lines it is a waste of money.

1 2