Okay, but Not great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have mild to moderate sinus issues periodically. I'm clear during the day and stuff-up at night periodically during the year. This product had a clearing effect when I sprayed 1 shot in each nostril during the day, but didn't do much of anything for me at night. I used it for approximately 2-3 weeks before switching to Acusine which seems to be working better.

Relief in Minutes

Posted by abbyca on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This spray beats the Afrin and even the prescription nasal spray I was using when it comes to clearing my sinuses. I'm never without it.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the burn is worth it

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Helps a lot with my allergies.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This spray works. have to use it several times a day. its a shame its not available here in Australia

good nasal spray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 17 year old uses this nasal spray and it works well for him. He says it burns a bit, but not enough to be 'put off' by it. He has allergies and nasal congestion through the winter months. This has helped relieve the symptoms.

Can cause allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A sharp infusion of red pepper into your nose... Very funny, especially during the pollen season...

Another nonsense product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this spray as I had previously tried its rival pepper spray, Sinus Buster, which I found to be innefective. Both of these sprays claim to unblock your nose by repeatedly spraying capsicum into your nose. The catch is.. and it's a big catch - it is useless. It actually makes my nose more blocked as does the other pepper spray. Interestingly, the makers of Sinol put down their competitor's pepper spray on the basis that it is too strong and blocks your nose, but their weaker formulation is no different. It's up to you if you want to give these a go with a mild flue or something, but if you have allergic rhinitis or something along those lines it is a waste of money.

1 2