Help

Good serum

Posted by sabama on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This serum is a yellow oily liquid, a bit sticky with a strange smell (disappears fast). Skin is much more hydrated and brightened. It perfectly improves the irritated skin after removing komedons, reduces the redness. BUT! It can clog pores if you have oily skin and you´re going to use it in warm weather! I do advise to use this serum in winter (for oily skin) and in a small amount. Also it can stain clothes and pillowslips.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best product with vitamin C that I ever tried. I use it every morning for a month, take one month break and use it again. My skin never looked brighter and smoother.

good product but terrible bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This serum is good but a little sticky. Good idea to mix it with your favorite cream. The working form vitamin C. Bad news. This bottle is very strange. The pump has not tube. I must hold the bottle upside down to have small dose the product. Just a shaman`s dancing. The serum ended very fast but I haven't used it very often.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for my skin, gets rid of lumps on the skin. Dr told me to get it.

super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

amazing serum for my oil and normal skin

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product does everything it says can't recommend it enough, it is amazing

good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice serum. It leaves my face hydrated, even though I put moisturizer on top, and also brightens up my complection. I would recommend it!

Colors the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does the job, i got wow effect in the first few days of usage. But a great minus of this product - it makes my face orange. So i can only use it at night. However moisturises quite good and absorbs quickly.