Perfect

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective moisturizer, really thick and lasting without being greasy, safe (non-toxic) ingredients, I'll buy it forever.

Great moisturizing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Due to various food and skin sensitivities I have been looking for a cream like this. It does the trick! Skin never feels dry after use. I have never reacted. There is no fragrance.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cream is very rich and soothing. I have very sensitive skin--especially on my hands, they become so dry with dish washing. This cream heals and soothes my very dry skin. I add essential oils to it too, like lavender or grapefruit!

Great heavy duty lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this is very heavy duty lotion! I only use it on my face during winter when it's very dry; otherwise, it will be too thick and "greasy"-like. This is great on the body all year long. My skin has never felt so hydrated before. It's got great ingredients, and I can say that I honestly love this brand (I switched all skincare products to this line, which aren't all on iherb).

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This skin cream is wonderful. Glad I was able to find it after someone had given me the 2 ounces as a gift.

Densa e hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tiene una textura densa que cuesta un poco de extender pero merece la pena porque hidrata muchisimo. Sin embargo es de esas cremas que dejan sensación algo aceitosa, pero a mi me encanta para las zonas muy secas. En piernas y pies es genial y se nota mucho su efecto. No huele casi.

Eeewww!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So greasy and have to tug on skin way too hard to get it to spread. Hated it.

Burns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product gave my skin a burning, itchy sensation. My boyfriends tried it since his skin isn't sensitive like mine, and he felt the same way. Threw it out It is unscented lotion though, which gets an extra star from me, since there are so few out there

Don't recommend.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells bad, itches on skin. Threw it away after a couple of days. I have atopic dermatitis