very good

Posted by 5358220444499216017 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my skin is smoother but I d like a cream more liquid. If this product was a little bit more liquid would be the first of all I have try.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will purchase again. Really does what it says. A little goes a long way.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am on my first bottle of this stuff and after about two weeks of using it I have to say my legs and arms look much better. I am an athlete and work out quite a bit. Most of my sagging skin is due to sun damage from years of running outside. I have not changed my diet or my exercise routine. I put this on my arms and legs after my morning shower and before I go to bed. It smells good and seems to really re hydrate my skin. I'm buying another bottle.

Nice

Posted by 5752902238383386813 on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this cream. Haven't really used it enough to see the firming results though.

Greasy

Posted by 5566340528853538669 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice citrus smell, makes skin smooth. Still, greasy and takes much time to absorb, even with my dry skin. Moisturizes well, however, to apply it you need some efforts.

very hydrating body cream

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good ingredients. reach creamy texture. very moisturizing for dry skin , especially neck. good price and good quantity too!

Ótimo

Posted by 5393965607145993249 on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Produto com uma consistência excelente! Espalha bem na pele e tem ótima fragrância.

Un buen reafirmante muy untuoso

Posted by 5476765027829217248 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

creo que ya es el tercer bote que pedimos. El olor es cítrico, muy agradable y suave. Eso si, es muy untuosa, así que si os gustan las cremas ligeras esta no es la vuestra.

Feels fabulous...

Posted by 5316228196879472024 on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin really appreciate this drink of moisture and it's soothing ingredients. I use it morning and night as I'm exercising in the outdoors daily. After a day of cardio and weight training, running around getting errands done working with my PT clients and then working half the night...this product is a nice finishing touch after my usual cleansing routine. I put it anywhere I feel needs that bit of extra attention, including my face and neck. Don't forget your toosh too ;-) Then it goes to work as I sleep and I wake to a fresher looking skin. I'll be buying this again, does as good a job if not better than some of the more expensive commercial brands and is better value for money.

my skin has never felt so hydrated!

Posted by Reviewer3323879 on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I try a lot of skin creams & this one was the best! Even my feet soaked this cream right in - absorbed into my skin immediately. Used it on my face as well!

1 2