Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice citrus smell, makes skin smooth. Still, greasy and takes much time to absorb, even with my dry skin. Moisturizes well, however, to apply it you need some efforts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will purchase again. Really does what it says. A little goes a long way.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

my skin is smoother but I d like a cream more liquid. If this product was a little bit more liquid would be the first of all I have try.

Hydrates very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leave any icky sticky residue and hydrates very well. I'm from the most humid part of the world.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am on my first bottle of this stuff and after about two weeks of using it I have to say my legs and arms look much better. I am an athlete and work out quite a bit. Most of my sagging skin is due to sun damage from years of running outside. I have not changed my diet or my exercise routine. I put this on my arms and legs after my morning shower and before I go to bed. It smells good and seems to really re hydrate my skin. I'm buying another bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this cream. Haven't really used it enough to see the firming results though.

Si pero...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es demasiado densa para verano, pero es una buena crema.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream works great. I love it. A little goes a long way ;)

my skin has never felt so hydrated!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I try a lot of skin creams & this one was the best! Even my feet soaked this cream right in - absorbed into my skin immediately. Used it on my face as well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Produto com uma consistência excelente! Espalha bem na pele e tem ótima fragrância.

1 2