should be called a bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed by the delicious smell- I wanted to eat it! It imparts a great rich color with minimal "self-tanner smell". It doesn't seem to contain much in the way of self-tanner. The next day after my shower, I didn't look much darker than before. I will likely just mix with my moisturizer for a quick bronze, but don't expect this to give you much of a tan.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It gives me a great colour, a nice sheen, is easy to apply, dries quickly, and doesn't have too strong a smell. Top stuff, and I have just ordered two more tubes. Great that it is vegan as well.

only vegan self-tanner I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

upside: gives a natural-looking glow, downside: rinses off from my legs too easily love that it has no nasty chemicals, and it smells good

how to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my skin great color but it's remove after have a shawere or wash it I apply it before sleep I think it will be a week pleas tell me how to use it I think it's like other sel taning

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess this thing is ok. what I like about it is that it doesnt really smell like normal self tanners. at least at first. it just smells like caramel and cocoa. I was hoping this would be just like a wash off kind of body makeup thing, but I guess it also has dha in it so after a while it does start to have a bit of that self tanning smell. it gave some instant color but I guess not that much after washing it off and not even that much to begin with. its probably good if you are really pale. I have medium skin tone and just didnt do that much for me. But I guess its alright. probably wouldnt bother buying again.

Dont like it. There are far more better than this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not very good or delighting, but can be ignored. I used it on face and body - it makes pale skin look like it was painted or something rather than tanned. And the worst part - it makes the pores black!!! like having blackheads all over the body - disgusting.. had to scrub it off for like 2 hours. not ordering again. try "carribean solutions"'s self tanner. it has everything this product does'nt.