Cleanser and Face Mask in One

Posted by Reviewer2974383 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite gentle exfloliating cleanser. I have very sensitive skin. I leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes and then gently rinse off with a warm wash cloth or soaked green tea bag. I use it once a day.

Excellent Facewash

Posted by Reviewer1671480 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this as a facewash (not a mask) twice daily for weeks now and it has done wonders to my skin! My pores are less clogged, and this is gentle and hydrating enough to use frequently. I love Skin by Ann Webb and have switched my whole routine to her products -- my acne has significantly decreased.

not impressed

Posted by 5253910997149629601 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

find myself not using it very often, it's hydrating but my skin does not feel amazing after using it as a mask, how i know the product is great for me or not? i normally use masks and other treatments before i go to bed, if i see a glowing, plump and fresh face in the morning - the product is great, if i look drained, blotchy, irritated and red - not good.

Hydrating?

Posted by 5720768449910556909 on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's NOT hydrating, in fact it's rather drying. I bought it because of this, but now that I think about it, isn't "hydrating cleanser" an oxymoron?!?