Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable difference skin felt great and it had a nice smell.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2603367 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for three weeks now and I have noticed an improvement in my skin. I use it at night and when I wake up my skin is hydrated, plump and looks less creased. It doesn't contain only retinol but also two of the most potent peptides and plenty of hyaluronic acid. It is too early to say if it has real long term effects as skin needs at least 12 weeks to completely renew itself but so far it looks as if it is doing something. It has a very light natural scent, it looks creamy white but has a very watery consistency, almost like a serum. I only don't like the tube with the screw top, I would preferred a pump container.

I noticed improvement soon after starting!

Posted by 4612269876691307484 on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great cream! I use it every night, and started noticing a positive change in my skin very soon after starting. My pores were tighter and I definitely noticed less "creases" / smoother skin. It did not make my face red or sting. I also bought a couple of other creams to "compare", but have not started them yet. So far, I can only say positive things about my experience with this one and I would definitely purchase again.

Best Result ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using of few nights, I noticed big change- my face looks rediant, and natural glow. As if I treated my face in the professional dermatalogist. I give it a Five star rating all the way. Excellent for normal skin type, maybe combine with argan oil if you are dry skin. Excellent smell, Fast results, and wonderfully gentle on face. I wish the price would be a bit less.

very nice cream

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd recommend it.

🖒

Posted by Reviewer2197610 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🖒

This product feels nice on skin

Posted by kiwikazza on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to slowly make my skin look better, but I find this face cream feels nice on my skin than most others I've tried, but my skin is very wrinkled already, so if had've started a few years ago, probably would see more change, would definitely recommend it, use alongside my night cream also purchased from IHerb. Not sure if like new package though i.e. from tube to pump action tube.

Highly Absorbable

Posted by 4684365466326721666 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this brand to try it and haven't looked back. As well as smoothing out the skin, it's highly and quickly absorbable, something I need for my fast morning routine.

Caused Breakouts

Posted by Turboshopper on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to oils in skincare products. The various oils in this product caused breakouts. When I switched back to a prescription retinol, the breakouts stopped. If you are not acne-prone, you should be fine.

Lite and refreshing

Posted by 4994498740826791460 on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this is working yet, but love the feel on my face after my evening shower.