Page 1 - Reviews - SkinRx Lab, MadeCera Cream, Repairing Cleansing Water, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Works well as a light cleaning water. The feeling is fresh and clean, lemon scented. In my skin felt ok, causing no irritations or dryness.

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

This cleansing water is suitable even for dry skin (no dryness/tightness afterwards), the ingredients are really good and so is value for money. It is very gentle, cleans well (I do not wear make up, so I am not sure how effective it is in that case, though), does a great job and lasts a really long time. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I really liked the ingredient list of this product which is why I bought it. It's good to use for those times where you don't need to wash your face but still want to clean your face before bed. The bottle is quite big so this will last for some time. More beneficial compared to other cleansing waters I have seen. I also really like the packaging. Face feels clean after use and you don't really need much to begin with. It also does a decent job removing make up however I would still use a face cleanser to make sure everything is properly removed. I gave only 4 stars as it has strong fragrance in it. I think this is unnecessary. The scent is ok smelling very floral like. It disappears quickly as you start using the product. Sensitive skin people probably want to avoid this product. I did not find it to be too stripping for my dry skin so it is fine for dry skin.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Quite an economical pack at this price. Pretty mild for the skin, works well for oily and combination skin types.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The best cleansing water I’ve ever used! The ingredients are the best and it really cleanses all the makeup

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Its 500ml and can be used for a long time. Effective in removing make up.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Use it day and night; it cleans the skin well. Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Quality! works good on my combination (more to oily) skin

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

Love and hope to always find when i run out

Posted on Mar 3, 2022