Smells soooo good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. Gives a decent amount of moisture, and I don't have to reapply it one hundred times a day, which seems to be the case with so many other lip balms.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lip balm. It makes my lip very soft, and it last a long time so I dont need to re apply all the time. It doesent feel sticky at all and the smell is very natrual like real vanilla. :) My favorite is still Vanilla Bean by badger, but since this one has SPF15 I think this will be my go to lipbalm in the summer time.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My go-to outdoors lip balm. It's very similar to the Sierra Bees vanilla lip balm, which is my favorite, so it's a given that I love this, too. :D

lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to moisturize well, even if need to reput some time after. have't used a lot until now, but seems to be a good product

Love u...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product)

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the smell was nice and sweet, not hard, far better than the hard ones from now foods.I have tried a lot of the balms at iherb and this is a favourite. I do not get bored or sick of it after a long time using it like I get from many others.

Nice but a faint smell/taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for something with a subtle smell, this is nice. However, I personally prefer a bit of a stronger smell than this offers.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice balm, like there is SPF in it, but didn't realize there was palm oil in it. Don't know where they source it from, so won't repurchase