Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a little while now, and I am very happy with it. It evens out the skin and at the same time looks very natural. It looks a bit oily when you apply it, but it turns matte in just a couple of minutes.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a light coverage moisturizer, I bought it a shade darker than I normally use though, since they will run much lighter than other brands.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive-oily skin. A lot of products cause me to break out but not this one. I have used this like a primer under my makeup during the day. I have used it as a moisturizer with a touch of powdered makeup (to control my shine) for the "no make-up" look. I'm interested to see how well this works in the winter considering I live in Chicago. I'll post something about this product for winter time use in the future.

great!

Posted by holahola on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it over my regular moisturizer, this one alone does not give my face enough moisture. But thats okay! Does not make my skin dry or cause breakouts. My skin feels really smooth, and not as shiny as regular facecreams make my skin. The color blends great into skin. I usually use mineralmakup, but there is no need for that when I use this one! Will buy again! and again and again.

great colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smooth and easy to apply, it feels a little greasy when applying but quickly stops shining… perfect!

Tinted Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has pretty good coverage based on the fact that it is a tinted moisturizer and not a foundation. The texture is rather creamy which makes it easy to apply. Worth a try!

tinted moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's ok but I prefer KISS MY FACE tinted moisturizer.I tried this because KISS MY FACE was not available. Don't think I'll reorder this one.