No reminder necessary!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband never forgets to take his vitamins. He thinks they taste great!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The tricky part is not to eat over 6 a day, wich is the daily intake. These are so good. Cant belive its omega3 in them :P

Delicious + Omega 3!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received a sample of these gummy vitamins in a previous order from herb, and set them aside. I had been getting kind of lazy and forgetting to take my vitamins everyday, and so a few days later I happened to be in the kitchen and saw the sample sitting on the counter and remembered I hadn't had my vitamins in a couple days so decided to try them. Wow. these are really good! Much better than any other gummy vitamins I've tried. I liked them so much, I ordered a few bottles. It's been easy to stay on top of taking these vitamins everyday because they are sooo yummy! I actually look forward to it now! PLUS .... They have Omega 3, which is great for your heart. Will order again. Thanks iherb!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After so many vitamins that my kids refused to take this is the winning item. It's very tasty and has omega 3.

먹을만은 합니다

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

유명한 귤젤리만 사먹다가 새로 올라왔길래 구매해봤어요. 오메가가 포함되서 성분은 더 좋은거 같은데 맛이 약간 약맛 나면서 시큼해요. 그냥 귤젤리 사먹을래요 ㅋ

Is it better to take your vitamins, or be able to breathe?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used these gummy vitamins for a while, and they are really really tasty, like candy, but... I started noticing after a couple months that when I'd eat a couple, my throat would get this sticky coating over my windpipe and sometimes I'd go to take a breath and not be able to for a second - scary. Haven't used these since, so I'm still looking for an easy-to-take, not gross vitamin-y vitamin. Sigh.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my kids.. and it looks exactly the same with the kids one, with a cheaper price.

greeat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use MB W 335 (no spaces) to get 5% off for new and existing clients! Enjoy

Smartypants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the best multi viatmins , they taste amazing

My teens love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time user of this and my teens love the taste.

1 2