Very effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a front load HE washer and have used this product religiously (twice/month) since purchasing the washer and have had NO musty smells. This product really does work!

Works Great !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smelly Washer works as advertised. My front load washer was making our clothes smell foul. after three treatments and now monthly maintenance, our washer is working just fine and no smelly clothes.

Easy & effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Before searching online, and finding out about Smelly Washer, our washer smelled all the time, and we couldn't figure out how to sort that out. Since having this product, we've had absolutely no problems.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my washer doesn't stink anymore.

WONDERFUL!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for making this product! I will definitely have this ALWAYS on the shelf!! It made a HUGE difference! They should be sold with the front load washers!!! Just a thought :)

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worked great! Had to use multiple applications, since our washer was pretty bad off,but worked!

(Smelly Washer) No Smell No More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have used (Smelly Washer)twice in the last month and It seems to be working very well !!! We had a real musty smell in our new front loading washer after only a few months. We let the first cleaning set over night. Then did a regular cleaning a couple of weeks later and the smell has really gone away. Thank You

Smelly Washer cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife used it in our front loader today for the first time. It seemed to work fine, but our washer is only 6 weeks old. One thing that impressed her was that she noticed virtually no odor from the product. We had tried a Tide washer cleaning product before on another machine that literally drove us out of the house because the noxious fumes were so bad. I'd say this product is a winner.

Smelly washer cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used it for two years. Works good for me.

Good, straightforward products - smelly washer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very straightforward. If you sniff around the rubber areas in your top-loader (which I have), you may have noticed that sour smell. I used this several times, and it has improved somewhat. And I did use it twice back to back. I can't say that it is completely gone, but it smells better. In short: I would buy it again, and I would recommend it.

1 2