extra-soft??..definitely not!

Posted by marianF on Jan 26, 2014

Initially it didn't feel soft at all, but became a lot softer after a few uses.Also, after a while, it looks like it's starting to fray.I certainly prefer the nylon one from Smile Brite.

It is good on my sensitive gums

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Oct 03, 2012

It feels hard upon opening. It causes some bleeding which is quite usual for me on my first brush. But with 2nd use, the brush feels much softer and it doesn't hurt my gum like those nylon ones. Notmuch bleeding nowadays. Teeth feel clean too! I read somewhere that the brush is always hard upon opening but soak for a while in warm/ hot water, it will soften.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Jun 07, 2015

When I ordered this toothbrush, I didn't noticed that it was made out of "natural" bristles. It's when I started using it that I noticed that it was much harder and that it wasn't nylon. I found on the manufacturer's web site that it is made out of boar hair. As a vegan, I cannot use this anymore. I find this very disappointing and misleading. I think the ingredients should be specified on the package and the product description on your website. I wish Smile Brite would make these in nylon again!

Awful product

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 08, 2008

This toothbrush is harder than any soft toothbrush I have ever used. How they can call this extra-soft is beyond me. I threw it out after my first use. It is WAY too rough for the gums.

I love this toothbrush!

Posted by Reviewer3217152 on Jan 23, 2010

not soft the first uses keep on using ,saved my gums , and so then my teeth , first time you use it its not soft but keep on using

A little too big!

Posted by 4905464174181357067 on Sep 08, 2013

A little too big!

Not extra soft

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 20, 2015

I used to use this toothbrush but the new one I bought is not extra-soft (despite the package claiming it was). It is very stiff and I cannot use it. It's more extra-hard. Avoid.

not soft at all

Posted by Reviewer1627993 on Mar 28, 2014

This toothbrush has the hardest bristles I've ever come across.

Not that soft

Posted by Reviewer1968012 on Jun 22, 2011

I read that it would soften after a few uses, but it hasn't, so I stopped using it. I don't need a soft brush for my gums, but because it damages my teeth when I brush too hard and I don't want to damage them further in waiting for the bristle to soften. Back to my old plastic one then ...

soft

Posted by Reviewer1668344 on Sep 19, 2010

bristles don't hurt my gums

1 2