Simple yet effective

Posted by Zihuana on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent toothbrush. Dense and firm enough, and soft just as I was expecting it to be. Also am glad that I read the Natural Bristles -reviews since I only then realized that nylon is of course softer that natural.

Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great price, really gentle brush for my gums.

Me like long time.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jolly good product. Hip hip hooray!

Extra soft nylon bristle toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I opened the package, the toothbrush seemed a little too small. However, it works well because of that. The head of the toothbrush can easily reach both the upper and lower teeth and it allows massaging the gums all the way, which feels rather good and cleaner. Even thought the bristles are extra soft, they clean just as well as a harder toothbrush. I will definitely keep on using it and will reorder again. The processing of the order from Iherb was prompt and the package arrived quickly.

My favorite manual brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this brush because I'd been struggling with my teeth for years and hopes the rounded bristles would make a tiny difference. I am very glad I did. It's too soon to say whether this has made an impact on decay problems (no new problems yet!) but it's made my teeth feel noticably smoother, my gums are less inflamed, and it's just a pleasure to brush with.

Ok

Posted by LoveLife on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't say that it is extra-soft. There exist much softer toothbrushes. It is just ok for its price.

Not as soft as it should be

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not as soft as it should be (I have sensitive gums, and I only use extra soft toothbrushes), and it got ruined very quickly, I guess there is a good reason why it's so cheap

טוב מאוד

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

טוב מאוד

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Soft and comfortable to use Be sure to buy it constantly Excellent price

I love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not too soft, great on the gums and its size make it easier to brush your upper teeth.