Value

Posted by Reviewer2724002 on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great price, really gentle brush for my gums.

Simple yet effective

Posted by Zihuana on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent toothbrush. Dense and firm enough, and soft just as I was expecting it to be. Also am glad that I read the Natural Bristles -reviews since I only then realized that nylon is of course softer that natural.

Extra soft nylon bristle toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I opened the package, the toothbrush seemed a little too small. However, it works well because of that. The head of the toothbrush can easily reach both the upper and lower teeth and it allows massaging the gums all the way, which feels rather good and cleaner. Even thought the bristles are extra soft, they clean just as well as a harder toothbrush. I will definitely keep on using it and will reorder again. The processing of the order from Iherb was prompt and the package arrived quickly.

My favorite manual brush

Posted by Reviewer3041552 on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this brush because I'd been struggling with my teeth for years and hopes the rounded bristles would make a tiny difference. I am very glad I did. It's too soon to say whether this has made an impact on decay problems (no new problems yet!) but it's made my teeth feel noticably smoother, my gums are less inflamed, and it's just a pleasure to brush with.

Ok

Posted by LoveLife on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't say that it is extra-soft. There exist much softer toothbrushes. It is just ok for its price.

Not as soft as it should be

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not as soft as it should be (I have sensitive gums, and I only use extra soft toothbrushes), and it got ruined very quickly, I guess there is a good reason why it's so cheap

Me like long time.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jolly good product. Hip hip hooray!

Olga, Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1845835 on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vary good brush!

finally a truly soft toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many tooth brushes, this one rocks! So gentle and soft and does a great job.

What a great toothbrush!

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This toothbrush is wonderful. It is so soft so gums are not damaged from brushing and very affordable. Just what i was looking for...I would rate it better than electric toothbrush.