Ergonomic & compfortable with natural bristles...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

teeth are another part of our body that we treat much worse because of the modern lifstyle,that's why dentists became so reach lately! first of all Sodium Fluoride toothpaste should be avoided,secondly,Glycerin is good convinient emulsifier but it is also a sugar alcohol carbohydrate called polyols which blocks the cleaners from disinfection against the germs,IMHO baking soda based toothpowder is the way to go. the head of this toothbrush has natural bristles and not nylon which is more harmful for the tooth enamel(which tends to be scratched more easily than we think) then the more delicate natural bristle.the only drawback i can found in this product is that NATURAL BRISTLE LASTS LESS than nylon does but i personally prefer my ENAMEL to LAST LONGER rather than saving a few dollars a year ,though the natural kind seems to be less effective in removing tartar hence the 4 stars....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Do not buy more

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My rating 3***. Quickly exhausted and broken bristles ((

Good natural tooth brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally a tooth brush with nice all natural bristles!

Did not like

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Did not like - in the beginning still holds the form in the cleaning process is very soft and almost did not clean the teeth. After drying again becomes solid)) will no longer take the brush with natural bristles ...

Natural Bristles toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Havent tried yet.

wow

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never expected to be so exited about a toothbrush, but I actually looked forward to brush my teeth the first week because it was so different. It was quite hard, but has softened a bit with use. I imagine it might need to be changed more often than a regular brush but I don't mind. It should be changed regularly anyway and I love how clean and fresh my teeth feel with this brush. Will buy again

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it. but I think it is not medium.

Affordable and gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's gentle but at the same time does it's job. Never made my gums bleed so I do plan on buying it again.

Very convienient brush.